Facilities Management is responsible for overseeing the operation and maintenance of our church’s building and grounds. The bible describes the church as the “Body of Christ.” It is made up of a variety of parts all serving a unique and useful purpose to get the tasks at hand accomplished.
- Hold monthly meetings to discuss improvements or issues with our church
- Maintain deadlines for projects
- Communicate progress to pastor and Governing Board
- Addresses and report needs of the congregation that fall under building/grounds
- Oversee custodians and address any concerns
- Prioritize tasks based on urgency and other factors